Inside this valuable manual, you will discover...
- The Pro Trader’s “crystal ball” you can use every day to spot big moves before they happen
- The two most crucial times for Pro Traders
- How to make market volatility your friend (and your virtual ATM)
- The five strategies Pro Traders use to make money every day in the market
- Why Pro Traders don’t care if it’s a bull or bear market (Hint: Their strategies are so powerful... they can make money no matter what the economy does).
(No Credit Card Required)
Meet the Experts
Bryan Bottarelli got his first job out of college trading stock options on the floor of the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE).
There, he was mentored by one of the country’s top floor traders in the heart of the technology boom from 1999 to 2000 – trading in the crowded and lively Apple computer pit.
Recognizing the true value of these methods, Bryan tapped into his entrepreneurial spirit to take a risk. He walked off the CBOE floor and launched his own independent trading advisory service called Bottarelli Research. From February 2006 to December 2018, Bryan gave his precise trading instructions to a small, elite group.
Along the way, Bryan developed a cumulative track record that could impress even the most successful hedge fund manager – it covered a total of 5,727 trades, averaged 13.97% per trade and amassed total gains in excess of 80,005.91%.
Karim Rahemtulla was one of the youngest CFOs of a brokerage and trading firm that cleared through Bear Stearns in the late 1980s.
There, he learned his trading skills from veterans of the business.
As the Options Strategist of The Oxford Club, he discovered a unique aberration in the markets and developed an ingenious way to exploit the market inefficiency. The trading system he built around this allowed him to hand his readers a win percentage of more than 80%.
He honed his strategies for readers of Automatic Trading Millionaire, where he didn’t record a single realized loss over a span of more than 40 recommendations in an 18-month period.
He is also the author of the best-selling book Where in the World Should I Invest?